In this region, businesses already make shoes, jackets, trucks, cycles, railcars, tools, wood, medical devices, chips, lasers, planes, software and energy. And, we’re ready to help you innovate, engineer, finance, market, operate, transport and ship.
Portland-Vancouver USA offers a robust infrastructure to help you grow or expand your company:
- Ports - explore export options to the Pacific Rim and South America.
- Rail - with a grade change of less than 1% between Chicago and Portland-Vancouver USA, rail is a highly efficient transportation option for this region.
- Air - with non-stop flights to Asia and Europe, your headquarters can stay in touch with the world - especially when the airport is a maximum drive of 30 minutes from your home.
- Roads - at the apex of I-84 and I-5, the region is poised for distribution.
- Land - find land that accesses this incredible offering of infrastructure. See where you can land: WashingtonProspector.com, OregonProspector.com
- Buildings - low lease rates make this region one of the most affordable metropolitan areas along the West Coast.
- Low Taxes - experience a unique region that has no sales tax in OR and no income tax in WA.
- Energy - low-cost hydroelectric, carbon-neutral energy and mountain-fresh water sources.
- Brains - tap into one million talented workers earning 1,500 patents annually, and 175,000 college students within 110 miles.
- Industry - join the leaders of innovation in technology, apparel/outdoor, and clean energy. For more information, visit Greenlight Greater Portland.